There are several manifestation techniques out there, however each person in this world has unique manifestation techniques that work for them. And if you are here reading this, then you may be curious about adding Affirmations to your life.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are like wishes with extra strong magnets attached to them. And those magnets are attracting your wishes to your reality. Affirmations can be like mantras, something you repeat to yourself.
Many people have affirmations that they tell themselves all the time, but they may not be conscious that they are manifesting whilst saying these affirmations.
Something like ‘I can do this’, or ‘its okay, I can fix this’. These are all affirmations that are usually said daily to attract our desired outcome and encourage confidence in ourselves.
How to use affirmations:
It is all well and good to use vision boards, the 17 second rule to manifest your desires into your reality. However, affirmations add that extra step to your lifestyle, that help you be more confident and in flow. And if you have extensive knowledge on Manifestation, then you know how important it is to ‘in-flow’ to receive abundance.
For example, if you use Vision boards as a manifestation technique, you may want to add an affirmation to your vision board. You can repeat the affirmation to yourself and visualise your vision board, throughout your day.
So, here are 26 affirmations that you can add to your manifestation techniques:
- I deserve everything good that is coming my way.
- I accept ALL of me.
- I leave behind what no longer serves my soul’s journey.
- I can make it work.
- I am capable of anything.
- My existence here and now matters.
- I do not fear my shadows, I embrace them and then evolve.
- I am filled with Divine love so I am protected.
- I deserve to be heard.
- I do not hurt myself, therefore I do not hurt others.
- I am connected to the Divine, therefore I deserve love and compassion.
- Everything that has happened has led to me to this moment, and I am okay with it.
- I deserve love the same way others deserve my love.
- I do not hold in feelings that do not serve my soul’s journey.
- Other people’s negative words and actions towards me, have nothing to do with who I am. I let them be.
- I am more than good enough.
- The strength I possess today, would make my past self ‘awe’.
- I am here, I exist.
- I let myself feel, because I respect my feelings.
- I commit to the path that has been presented to me by the Divine.
- I embrace and enhance who I truly am.
- I embrace the good and the bad in ALL forms.
- I refill my cup with the love, affection and compassion that I deserve.
- I make the necessary changes to bring in the opportunities I want.
- What I want, matters.
- I live everyday with passion and purpose.
Let me know which one call to you, and how you will be adding to your daily manifestation techniques.